A group of Christian believers started meeting in the temporary building in 1922 which was replaced in 1962 by the present building.
The subsequent purchase of the adjoining building has greatly facilitated the work of our Coffee Morning, Ladies Missionary Group and other outreach purposes.
God has used the local church in a worldwide outreach. Missionaries have been commended to Angola, Congo, Hong Kong and Mozambique.
A library of suitable books, bible courses and DVDs is available.
The spiritual leadership and pastoral care of the church is the responsibility of the elders.